Re: amber is haning in there

  • radh@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2004
      Purr Box was on Diltiazem for over two years prior to her blood
      pressure becoming elevated and necessitating a change (she also has
      chronic renal failure). I liked what I read about it, I liked what
      it did for her - controlled the HCM with no side effects. At the
      same time, she was (is) taking 1/2 baby aspirin every three days with
      no perceived difficulty.

      Best to you both,

      Rad and Purr Box