RE: [FH] Teddy's appt. w/ new Cardiologist

  • Shane Fox Luper
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2004
      Thanks to you all for your helpful thoughts. I've decided that it will be
      best for us to see the doctor again in 3 months. He mentioned that I should
      call him if Teddy seemed sleepy on the Atenolol. He does seem a bit dopey.
      Is this normal? Maybe I should go ahead and call the vet in a day or so to
      see if there is an adjustment period to the new meds. At least one of our
      cats -Cody is getting some rest from Teddy chasing him around all the time.
      :-)

      Shane

      _____