RE: [feline-heart] Laura's will

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 6, 2001
      rains too much....pum and max prefer a non-rainy clime with dry, cool
      weather...lots of sunshine in which to bask....where might that be so i can
      plan our next move where they'll be extra happy....like i said, michael and
      i are the slaves....

      linda

      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 6, 2001
        Sounds like Colorado.

        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 6, 2001
          weather here: partly cloudy, balmy island breeze, warm days, cool nights,
          rum punches on the veranda....ok, ok, don't kill me....just come
          visit.....anytime...the boys love company (oh yes, so do we)!

          linda and the boys

          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 6, 2001
            are you speaking in relation to Texas or Rhode Island? all things being
            relative......hum....

            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 6, 2001
              in relation to the rest of the 50 states

              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 7, 2001
                Mosquitoes???

                Message 7 of 20 , Feb 7, 2001
                  is it going to be lifted??? ever???

                  Message 8 of 20 , Feb 10, 2001
                    Quarantine restrictions in the UK have eased in the last year for pets living
                    in specific rabies free countries. The pets must meet certain requirements
                    such vaccination, verification that vaccination was successful, microchipping
                    etc.

                    The following websites might answer some of the questions.

                    http://www.maff.gov.uk/animalh/quarantine/pets/index.shtml
                    http://www.telegraph.co.uk:80/et?ac=000179208208971&rtmo=weQnninb&atmo=99999999&pg=/et/99/8/3/npet03.html

                    Pets living in the US and Canada are not eligible to enter the UK under the Pet
                    Passport scheme and the old restrictions apply.

                    Beth and Beethoven