RE: [feline-heart] To all the Worriers...

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2001
      yes, you are right....however, it has helped me just to read that i'm not
      the only compulsive, obsessive worrier and if it hadn't been for this
      website then i'd never have had the opportunity to read it....and also, alot
      of other info came out about the living wills and the suggestions and that
      was helpful for me too....when you are away from close friends and family it
      helps to have places like this to help one thru the difficult moments and
      also the less difficult moments where thoughts are just shared.....it means
      so much to me to have the feline egroups candid atmosphere where anything
      can be shared....

      linda