Re: [FH] Digest Number 1527

  • Lisa Feinstein
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 7:57 PM
      Hi Sara,

      What a wierd coincidence, I also have 2 cats named named Benji and Toby. They are 8 month old bengals.
      Toby was recently diagnosed with severe HCM and Benji is quite healthy.
      Hope your cats are doing as well as possible. Toby is holding his own, one month post-diagnosis...

      Lisa

      Message: 6
      Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:12:33 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Sara <sara5266@...>
      Subject: Re: Re: giving medicine

      This is funny, almost every one of the "foods to avoid" are my other (healthy) cat Benji's favorite foods! Oops! Toby my HCM cat rarely has an interest in any human food but I cannot sit and eat a slice of pizza or make a ham sandwich in peace without Benji reaching for it and begging like a dog. Not that I load him up with pizza all the time, but I just cant help but letting him have the tiniest morsel every now and then, it just makes him so happy.