Re: Pilling cats (was "giving medicine")

  • Lorraine Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2004
      I agree with Sande. I too use a pill popper (it has a blue rubber tip). I
      prepare the cats food first, then I give Kit his pills with the pill gun.
      Immediately following the pilling, I give him his food. He now knows to
      expect a dish of food after I pill him. This has worked very well for us
      for a long time.

      Lorraine