Tomorrow, Chief's ultrasound schedule......

  • Debbie (Debsie)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 6:14 PM
      Monday we are taking Chief for his first ultrasound since his new dosage of his pills. Could you please send good thoughts his way so it turns out better than in Jan.?

      When we had him to our vet for a BP check several weeks ago things looked ok then, so I'm hoping things will still be ok..........

      Chiefie sends kitty kisses and headbutts to everyone........

      Thanks,

      Debbie and Chief

      Debbie

      Bailey & Chief:�http://pages.ivillage.com/debgram/debsfelinefine/%ef%bf%bd

      Screensavers & Wallpapers, cats & dogs, horses, dolphins & whales, etc, holiday and custom/personal:

      http://grahamsgraphics.sphosting.com/index.html%ef%bf%bd%ef%bf%bd

      ����