How are you all

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2004
      Very quiet tonight
      Just wanted to tell you since I doubled the dose of Taurine for Kippurr (HCM grade 1-2 murmur) her numbers have gone down and her coat is just fantastic.
      She gets her next tech appt on Friday, fingers crossed. She will be 17 next month! You will know we lost Treacle, her twin, almost a year ago now. Still very raw but - it is bearable. How true about time easing, if not healing. So sorry for all who have lost their babies of late. A year on now I still recall that numbness and pray for you.
      Love
      Debbie