IVAN CROSSED THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

  • formemyself
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2004
      I dont post but have been reading here since last June

      Ivan crossed the rainbow bridge this morning. He was our 14 yr old
      kitty. He has had hyper tyroid and cardiomyopothy for the last yr.
      His kidneys started shutting down this week. My son went with me to
      the vet to have him put to sleep.

      Tim was 10 when we got Ivan. He cried. We got to hold him and then I
      just bawled. Been bawlin since. I asked the vet if she could put
      newspaper under him until his creamation. He LOVED sleeping on
      newspapers. She went and got some and it was so sweet of her.

      When I came home Tonya(my other baby,14)came running to the door.
      It's been almast 15 yrs that Ivan hasnt done that too. Now Im bawlin
      again.

      Please kepp my baby and us in your prayers. We all loved him so much
      and are going to miss him trendously. I know it was time and he is at
      peace now.

      Maura