RE: [FH] FYI: CPR for animals

  • Steph
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3 6:56 PM
      We have several ppl who have attempted the heimlich maneuver in their
      pets for objects that aren't really lodged in their throats at all.. the
      result was pulmonary contusions resulting in the animal being
      hospitalized for extensive periods of time.. so please.. don't use this
      technique lightly.. you can do SEVERE damage to your dog or cat if ya
      don't know what you're doing. Humans are not dogs are not cats are not
      horses.

      :) *tosses in two cents*

      me :).

      Subject: [FH] FYI: CPR for animals