Meds to donate

  • keenwitted@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 8:19 PM
      Dear friends I have come to love,

      I have been dreading writing this email but unfortunately the time has come.
      My beautiful Q passed away a week ago after a valiant battle against HCM and
      arrythmia. I would be happy to send COQ10, Feline Cardiac Support and Enalapryl
      to a kitty in need. Let me know if anyone is interested. I live in
      Mid-Wilshire in Los Angeles in case someone local wants to pick it up.

      Much love,

      cloe