Sadness

  • jen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Hello Everyone,

      I have been catching up on the posts after spending much of the last
      month with a new foster dog who consumes most of my free time.
      What a tough month for our kitties. I would like to pass along sympathy
      and love to everyone whose kitties have passed over the bridge, I'm
      sorry to hear that so many of our kitties have ended their fights. I
      cannot adequately express my sympathies and sorrow to everyone.

      Deagan has also had a tough month; our new foster Jessie, would like
      to have him as her personal prey toy. He has been segregated from her
      and we have "jessie free" time every night so he can come out and get
      the love he needs. Poor Deag, I think he misses computer time as
      much as I do! On a good note, Jessie has been coming along really
      well, and we will be starting cat sensitivity training this week! I just don't
      want to stress Deagan too much. He is a pretty good match for her at
      15lbs to her 40 and fully armed with all his claws, and if he didn't have
      HCM, I would just let them figure it out!

      Here's hoping for a better May.

      love to all,

      jen, deagan, kira and jessie the dogs