FAQ update

  • brinkett
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      I just thought I'd give everyone an update on where the FAQ is.

      First of all, Susan has become my partner in crime and has
      contributed significantly to the FAQ and I am very appreciative of
      that.

      Susan and I are currently reviewing and revising our first stab at
      the FAQ - there are still a few questions we are trying our best to
      answer.

      Once done, I have recruited two friends, who have cats but don't
      know much about feline heart disease, to read the FAQ and tell us
      where we totally confused them. Then we'll revise again.

      At that point, I will be posting the URL of the FAQ and asking
      everyone here who is interested to read it and send me comments.
      Hopefully the FAQ will be posted for you to review within a week or
      so.

      Sarah.