Re: [FH] The Latest Abby Update

  • Susan Aufieri
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2004
      It's interesting, her face isn't gaunt. But I did notice recently that
      it looked like she had more "eyeliner" on. Tech yesterday said that was
      one clue. She's not so skinny in the snout, but definitely thinner,
      which I'd chalked up to this year's weight loss of about 1.5 pounds
      (she's still hefty at about 13).

      Susan