Re: [feline-heart] Upcoming visit to vet school

  • Laura Penny
    Message 1 of 47 , Feb 3, 2001
      Rachel and Spud,

      Good luck at your vet school visit! Sounds like Spud is doing very well.

      Both my cats have lost muscle mass. My vet said we should hold off on
      Winstrol for now, but he would consider it in the future.

      Laura, Lucky, & Kassy

      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 4, 2017
        Kara, this is going to be a LONG, LONG night for you, I know, especially as you don't know what's going on, and they don't seem to know. I never had to endure a separation at a such a time.
        Do you have to go to work tomorrow? Hope you can stay home.. with a recovering Bella..  She knows you would not abandon her at the vet's... but it must be a scary night for her!

        As for the thyroid med, the increase is small, but without knowing the strength of the methimazole (how many mg per ml), it is just very relative.  But it is a reasonable amount.
        It would really give me pause as all this happened at the same time.
        But also.. she has been under much stress..
        Sending you and Bella my very, very best
        Anne-Marie