Sarah, Susan & William--thanks

  • bubblet2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 11:41 AM
      Hi and thanks for the good info. I feel much relieved about the
      potassuim issue after reading these. Zoe is difficult to medicate
      (there is just no chance of "pilling" her) She gets her meds in a
      slurry of canned food gravy and if she becomes suspicious (the feral
      girl in her) I have a back-up of transdermal for her little ears.
      Wish we could have the blood work, fluid drain and echo/sono gram but
      vets says (and I must agree) the stress is likely to kill her.
      I will start her on 1/2 baby aspirin every 3days and see if she
      improves.
      William, I read your post that said HR 200 is top of normal. I
      thought 200 was extreme... Zoe seems to have 200 anytime i pick her
      up, but she's very suspicious of the stethescope and of any attention
      i give her (she likes being in my lap as long as it is her decision
      and I don't talk to her, look at her , touch her or move too much!!)
      so it may be lower most of the time.
      anyway, many thanks for the info. and support
      phyllis & zoe