Ivy

  • lkscopes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      I hope Ivy is feeling better. She missed her Norvasc again last
      night. She hides. Found her ½ hour ago and gave it to her. She still
      has a little problem walking. I hope it is because her leg is still
      trying to get well after being bandaged.
      She was in ER Friday to Monday, her vet all day and home Monday night.
      Her CRF, PCV numbers were way off.
      When she misses a dose do I still give it (if I can find her) at the
      regular time?
      Lynda