Re: [FH] Update on Jax......

  • Trix N' Pix
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2004
      Trixie eats what Trixie wants. We made a deal a while
      back. I would only interfere with her lifestyle only
      to take her pills. She on the otherhand is willing to
      keep biting me to a minimum.

      She's now eating Eukanuba Lamb and Rice. She has
      gained 3 lbs since diagnosis. She is a dry food eater
      also. She will only lap around a little with canned
      food.

      It's been almost a year since diagnois and she's still
      hanging in there. Fiesty as ever. Don't worry about
      the slowing down thing. Trixie is arthritic and
      anytime she is just up and about wandering around
      trying to get into trouble is a good thing.

      Kim

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html