Ivy is improving

  • lkscopes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2004
      Thank you everyone who emailed me with prayers and good wishes for
      Ivy.
      Her numbers are getting lower. Still not good enough to come home
      this morning as they hoped. One more day on fluids, maybe home
      tomorrow. She was a little dopey when we visited yesterday but happy
      to see us I think. She kept trying to stand. Instead she sat. She
      was funny at one point. Larry had on his cowboy hat. She was wobbling
      as she peaked under the brim to make sure it was her Daddy. Her leg
      is bandaged completely to keep in the line. It bothers her somewhat.
      Lynda & Ivy