mail order meds

  • Lori aka catnipMouse@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2004
      I buy a 6 month supply at a time at PetcareRX.com
      My last order (50 5mg enalapril and 100 25 mg atenolol) was $21 shipped (had a $5 credit for reordering). They often give 5% and sometimes 10% discounts.

      Qwerty takes enalapril and atenolol. I buy the 5mg enalapril and cut them in quarters, he gets one of those once a day. The atenolol he also gets 1/4 tab but he gets that twice a day. Hope this helps! I think I pay about 10 cents a day for his meds, you can't beat that!!

      -Lori