Sneezing and tearing eyes

  • Begete@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
      I am a worried cat mom, too.

      Can anyone tell me if tearing eyes and sneezing has anything to do with HCM?
      or has Harry developed an infection? he also seems to be cold and is camped
      out in front of the heating vent.

      Thank you.

    • Laura Penny
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
        If he doesn't have a runny nose with a mucus discharge, he could be having
        teary eyes and sneezing from the heating vent. Our house is very dusty and
        Kassy gets teary eyes as a result.

        I don't think this is from HCM.

        Laura, Lucky, & Kassy