Mail Order Meds

  • Deena
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2004
      Where are the best deals on mail order prescriptions?
      How many months at a time do people order?

      Mr Pepe is on 2.5 mg enalapril and 10mg lasix. I've been buying at
      my vet since he was not supposed to survive his initial crash in
      Nov. He's been doin so good lately, that it might be time to look
      for less expensive options. Cost, quality and customer service are
      my criteria.

      Deena in Newburyport, MA
      Mr. Pepe: Male, NFC, dx'd 11/03 at 3 yrs, severe HCM, advanced
      CHF, severe spontaneous contrast.
      Enalapril, Lasix, Aspirin, Nattokinase, Dandelion, CoQ10, Hawthorn,
      Garlic, Gland & Organ Wafers, Fish Oil, Lyssin, Coral Calcium. Raw
      fed.
    • lkscopes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2004
        Check prices locally then check Drugstore.com. They have $10 off for
        new patients and shipping is only $1.49 if you aren't in a hurry.
        Lynda