Test

  • donnettepiccininno
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2004
      Test.

      Donnette
      CoolSpots Cattery
    • Marjorie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2004
        Please disregard this message--it is just a test. I'm having problems w/my system sending out to egroups. Sorry. Thanks.

        Marjorie
        Sitka, Teddi, Gus, & Max
      • MarisaKatnic@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
          Hi, I've?noticed that some of my e-mail posts come up days later and some come up right away.? I'm sending this test?to my list groups to see how long this post actually takes.? Today is Tuesday, February 3, and it's 11:23 a.m. P.S.T.?

        • Judy A. Goldschmidt
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2014
            Hi just making sure this works !

            Misspelling a result of this message being sent from my iPhone