Twitching?

  • diane@mathermotorsports.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2001
      A couple of our cats have come down with a cold. Now Mudgie has
      started an odd face twitch. At first I thought he was having a hard
      time swallowing but that doesn't seem to be the case. When he picks
      his head up it's only one side of his face that's doing it and it's
      not at regular intervals.

      Anyone see anything like that? I'm trying to get an appointment but
      they may be booked up.

      TIA,

      Diane