Dr. Cain's Wife

  • lpenny1960
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 7:19 PM
      I'm sure many of you in the DC area know Dr. Cain, the cardiologist
      at Veterinary Referral Associates. I read in the Washington Post
      today that his wife lost her long battle with cancer yesterday.

      He's such a nice man. Now he has four young children to raise alone.

      Laura, mom to Kassy, 19.5 (a 6-year HCM survivor)