New member

  • ibensoerensen
    Message 1 of 88 , Mar 3, 2004
      Hi,

      I have to figure out how to use this site, but I was told about it
      at FDMB, because I have a diabetic cat.

      Now my 10 year old female cat Nadia has been diagnozed HCM after two
      syncopes while vomitting. She doesn't have other symptoms.

      My vet thinks it's a mild case ( I pray ) and just wants to give her
      taurine and omega 3 and 6 fish oil. She thinks we shall do another
      ultrasound in 6 - 9 months.

      Nadia seems fine though I think the vet who did the ultrasound and x-
      ray handles her rough and didn't see her little gentle personality.
      My regurlar vet haven't got the gear.

      I love her so much and feels sad and overwhelmed and scared.

      We live in Denmark by the way.

      Iben & Nadia
    • Carol
      Message 88 of 88 , Feb 27, 2016
        If you just hit "reply" it will go back to the original person who posted.  If you want it to go to the whole group, hit "reply all".

        Carol