A bright spot!

  • Cathy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      Finally took two of the furry kids to the vet yesterday--Gryphon (he
      fought me tooth and nail getting in the carrier--litterally. The vet
      asked me if I'd washed the scatches....) and Shadow, Bagheera's
      littermate. Gryphon was fine, and according to the vet behaved very
      well out of my sight. I made sure she listened to Shadow's heart
      though, since she was the one who found Bagheera's heart murmur.
      Well, aside from Shadow hissing and growling at the vet, she's just
      fine, with just a minor sprinkling of dandruff. (The vet said it's
      normal for this area and this time of year, it's just more noticeable
      on Shadow because she's black. I'm not arguing. I've had to bump up
      my moisturizer use myself.) So....I guess I keep my eye on her, and
      hopefully she'll miss out on it!

      Cathy and the furry kids