Hello all our new friends

  • Morticia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      We are still here. I havent posted nothing, as thankfully there has
      been no changes. Spazz is doing remarkably well. I am soooo happy
      that we have had no more blood clots thrown. I check is heart rate
      often, always seems to be steady, and his breathing is great. No
      fluidy sounds from him.
      He is not happy about being kept inside, but I can not let him go
      out and feel comfortable while he is out there. We tried a harness
      and collar for him to take him for walks. HAHA,,,,he would have none
      of that. I do take him in my arms and walk him around the yard on
      good days.
      I have however been reading like crazy all your posts, and keeping
      as in touch with this disease as time allows me to. I usually reply
      to others that have posted, just to wish you all well. I will try to
      do better on keeping you all updated on my lil boy. But so far the
      prayers are working and we thank you all for them, and wish for your
      continued support of us. You are all wonderful human beings, and it
      brings tears to my eyes each time I get a email of another loss. But
      so far my little guy is doing wonderful. He is on my desk as I write
      this post, he says Hi Purrrfectly to you all. HEHE!!!
      God Bless everyone.

      Morticia & Spazz