Has anyone heard from Dana Ruff and Merlyn ??????

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 12:00 PM
      Hi everyone,
      I am so worried about Dana and Merlyn.
      I can't get her to respond to any of my emails, and I haven't seen her post here
      for quite awhile. I know she was dealing with what she thought to be an URI.
      But I am wondering/imagining the worse.
      Does any one know what is going on with her and Merlyn.
      My heart and prayers go out to them both.
      Thanks for any info you might have,
      So worried about them,
      Susan and Gremmi
    • Heather Grace
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 12:35 PM
        I'm worried about them, too.

        Heather & Purcy in Mass.

        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <gremmilyn@y...> wrote:

        > Does any one know what is going on with her and Merlyn.
        > My heart and prayers go out to them both.
        > Thanks for any info you might have,
        > So worried about them,
        > Susan and Gremmi
      • Chris Martin
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 9:13 PM
          On Monday, March 1, 2004, at 01:00 PM, Susan wrote:

          > Hi everyone,
          > I am so worried about Dana and Merlyn.
          > I can't get her to respond to any of my emails, and I haven't seen her
          > post here
          > for quite awhile. I know she was dealing with what she thought to be
          > an URI.
          > But I am wondering/imagining the worse.
          > Does any one know what is going on with her and Merlyn.
          > My heart and prayers go out to them both.
          > Thanks for any info you might have,
          > So worried about them,
          > Susan and Gremmi

          I got a condolence email from her when lost-kitty Sunshine passed to
          the Bridge (that was on Saturday the 22nd). It was a lovely note,
          didn't indicate anything was amiss...

          FWIW...
          Chris
          "A cat improves the garden wall in sunshine, and the hearth in foul
          weather." --Judith Merkle Riley