Pele's Good Checkup!!

  • kmyelshin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Pele (RCM) went for her cardio checkup this morning and, yay!, it was
      all good news for a change!

      Her meds are doing exactly what the vet wants them to do, her
      ventricles are smaller than they were the last time, so her heart
      doesn't have to work as hard, and the vet said we're doing a great job
      with her and he wants to see her again in about 8 months. 8 whole
      months! A few months ago, I didn't expect her to make it this far,
      and then I had it in my head that I'd be lucky to keep her through the
      spring, but hope for 8 more months is, well, just WOW.

      A very happy Kathy