Fw: AM BACK ON LINE!!

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26 8:02 PM
      From: Debbie Raikes-May
      To: catprayers@yahoogroups.com ; feline-heart@yahoogroups.com ; ourcats@yahoogroups.com ; Anntelope ; spootabsia@... ; Lorrie Demsys ; Peg French ; WENDY LAMB ; sschoff@... ; Wathey, Lisa ; misskitty0321 ; Jonathan Rosenberg
      Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 7:54 PM
      Subject: AM BACK ON LINE!!

      Hoorah!
      Don't speak too soon but I THINK I am back with you all now!!! It has been a very long 2 weeks as my hard drive crashed and I had to get a new one - then two viruses struck and I was comepletely wiped out of action (pc not medical!!)
      Sweetcorn's fur is growing back patchily - she looks rather like a small ginger poodle - and she has a few teeth now! Her claws are also frowing back in, all but one!
      She is still the same dippy kitten. Jumps onto my lap when she has been to the tray and wipes her wet behind on me while purring! I love her so much I don't care!!!

      I have to share that I found something else she loves though you all may gag - she ADORES me licking the top of her head and goes all limp and stupid - she is clean up there (would not lick the other end!) and so long as I don't end up with a fur ball we will both be happy. It was Barb who gave me the idea so any questions to her!
      I have to ask - does anyone else groom their kitty this way or is it just a strange fetish of mine???

      Morse is lovely and cuddles her a lot. Twiglet hasn't been out for 2 weeks - she seems to be happier indoors wit hthe others to play with which is great.
      Kippurr goes for her next heart scan next Friday. She is doing well at present and has been wormed.

      I am so sorry I have not been able to see or read any of your emails. I hear a lot has happened.
      So good to be back with you all
      Much love
      Deb