Re: [FH] Deagan's Itchies

  • jen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2004
      Hello All and Thanks,

      After some more thought, I am thinking maybe this is a detox reaction
      for Deag. He has just started eating his raw, organic chicken
      regularly along with his Wellness Super 5, which he has been eating
      for a year. The wellness has chicken in it, so I can't think that
      the chicken has precipitated a new reaction, but who knows! If it
      continues for much longer, I will be taking him into the vet sooner
      than later. (I just made an appt for Kira at a holistic vet nearby)
      There haven't been any other changes in his environment, and it is in
      the classical area of food allergens. I hope not, Kira's allergies
      have just been under control for a couple of years after many years
      of experimentation and changes. Sigh...

      jen, deagan and kira the dog