Re: Deagan's Itchies

  • zanth_99
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2004
      Jen,

      Boo Kitty has a food allergy, we think it is to chicken. The vet
      changed her food to IVD limited diet, I saw a remarkable difference
      in her itchies in about 2 - 3 weeks....cats will develop allergies
      over several years....it's certainly something that you can look
      into.

      Sandy, Boo Kitty and Angel Stinky

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "jen" <lundgren_jennifer@h...>
      wrote:
      > Deagan has been having these itching fits lately. He twitches the
      > skin above his tail and licks frantically at it and beside it.
      When