Buffett's Progress Report: A+ :)

  • ekitn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      Hi gang!

      Thought I'd let everyone know that Buffett is doing amazingly
      well!!! I realize that we might be at the top of another roller
      coaster drop again, but I'm enjoying & appreciating every single
      second that he feels good. It's nice to have my little purr-box back
      again!

      Thank you so much for recommending the probiotics & slippery elm
      bark - it is my belief that's what helped him the most. We never
      even had to start the metronidazole, because as of Saturday morning,
      his diarrhea is GONE! His appetite is strong, which is good news for
      his liver, plus I'm having to feed him less with the food syringes.
      His breathing is even better than before the bout with the
      clostridia... amazing, simply amazing! :)

      It's been such a terrific weekend for "Meowser", that I just wanted
      to share the good news with everyone, along with my thanks again to
      all for your support!

      Purrs!
      ~Theresia & Buffett