RE: [feline-heart] I think TC has had a stroke

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2001
      i am so sorry to hear about tc's discomfort; i know that it means alot to
      him to have you there to comfort him...forgive my ignorance but what do you
      mean when you say that he cries: pum sometimes does what we refer to as
      "yeowling" and i have often wondered if it is bec he is in pain but i just
      don't know....i always go looking for him when he does and cuddle
      him....sometimes he seems fine and other times is just very
      lethargic....input??

      linda