Re: [FH] re Question on Enalapril tabs

  • Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 3:38 PM
      I have 2.5mg tablets, an off white (ecru) color, and on the side where the
      score mark is, a 1 on one side of the mark and a 2 on the other side. The
      container says "Watson Labs", but all I could find on the internet was that
      Watson Labs was marketing a new 2.5 generic enalapril (I found pictures of
      the other sizes). I assume this is the new 2.5mg generic. Does anyone
      else have this?

      Linda