re Question on Enalapril tabs

  • Lori aka catnipMouse@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      I buy 5mg tablets from PetCareRX, they are cheaper that way (vet was giving me 2.5mg and 1/2 tab once a day, now I do 1/4 tab once a day).
      They are white and have W 924 on them. Hope that helps!
      Sounds like your doc is now giving you the generic form, which is what I buy. You can get them for 20 cents each at PetCareRX and no I do not work for that company. =)
      -Lori

      Purcy's been on Enalapril since he was diagnosed with HCM last July.
      I get them in 2.5 mg and they've always looked the same, yellow,
      round, kind of large. These pills say E 114 on them. I just got a
      refill from the vet and they look different. These are also 2.5 mg,
      but they're white, also round but smaller. They say W 923 on them.
      I was told that they're a different brand. I tried to do a Google
      search but didn't have any luck. Does anyone have Enalapril that
      looks like this?