Bogie RIP

  • Nannygoatsf
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      Well my beloved cat Bogie passed just an hour ago. We had to
      euthanize him after his legs became increasing stiff. He was really
      ready to go - I could see it in his eyes - and he was barely alert.
      My husband Nick and I are devastated as he was the center of our
      world. Bogie was a real tropper - he fought HCM for six years and
      almost made it to 14. Now I'm here in our empty home and filled with
      unbelievable pain. Thanks to all for your love and support. Love,
      Nancy and my beautiful baby Bogie.