Jessica Heart Mumur - new member

  • lcnrussell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      This is only the second time I have posted here. Firstly I would like
      to say abig thankyou to everyone who helped with my inital enquiry.
      Which was what can I do for my cat as the vet said there was nothing.

      Well I took Jessica back to the same vets and we saw one of the
      partners. Jessica has a grade 2/3 heart mumur and is going to have a
      cardiogram or somethin on her heart to identify more what is going on.

      I am waiting for the vet to phone me with details of where we can go
      for this. We live in Beds, UK and she spoke about Luton or Potters
      Bar. Has anyone else taken their cat to weither of these places?
      What are they like? What can I expect?

      Thanks
      Louise