Re: Ocicat kitten with problem ribcage

  • Tracey Tranen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Hi Debbie,

      For a question like this, I would email Dr. Susan Little. She has a
      feline practice in Canada and is wonderful about answering questions
      from breeders (and pet owners!).

      You friend might want to go to her website first --
      http://www.catvet.homestead.com . There is an artical there on 'flat
      chest kitten defect' - a button on the left to get to it. There is also
      a picture of an ocicat kitten with one of the defects.... just in case
      your friend has never seen or heard of these and the problem isnt
      truly a 'partial' rib cage.

      Her email is on the website -- its SusanLittleDVM@... .

      Tell your friend good luck with any decisions she has to make.

      --
      Tracey Tranen (t2)