Re: update on Spazz

  • Steph Schoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      Hi Morticia,
      I would really consider another vet. The vet we go to is probably an
      hour from you but she has a lot of experience w/ HCM and consulted a
      lot w/ our cardiologist at Angell in Boston when Gus was with us.
      She is also one of the most compassionate persons/vets I know! There
      is also another good hospital in Wells, Maine that I believe has
      ultrasound equip. on site. They can usually send the images to a
      cardiologist for further interpretation if necessary. I can give you
      the phone numbers if you'd like.
      I know how hard this is, but hang in there....we're all here for you
      & Spazz to help in any way we can.
      -Steph
      http://www.gussielou.com

      Please support the Winn Feline Foundation - Feline Hypertrophic
      Cardiomyopathy Research

      http://www.winnfelinehealth.org/ricky-fund.html

      In loving memory of Gus 10/31/98 - 6/13/03
      The Best Kitty Ever