Prince 6-week update

  • jacquelyn_fl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hi...I have to admit I haven't been very active on this board. I've
      been reading the posts that I receive in my mail when I can.

      Prince just had his 6-week update last week and some help at
      interpeting the results would be helpful. I want to be optimistic
      about his results. It's not like I think he's going to live forever
      or anything, but the fact that he's improved and not getting worse
      makes me hopeful that he will with me just a bit longer.

      I don't know what it's called but his heart is pumping more blood so
      his kidneys and other organs are getting more blood flow. Whatever
      it's called PS I think (I know I'm horrible) went from 27% to 38%.
      My mom has the same problem is at 40%, she kids that they should hang
      out together.

      Does anyone know a good reference for the norms on the following:

      Pulse rate: 190
      Respiratory Rate: 40
      3/6 Murmor (unchanged) - gallop
      femoral pulses 5/5
      No jugular pulses (this sounds bad but they said it's good)
      No arythmia was noted on the ECG.
      Smoke in Left Atria
      Blood results came back normal.
      Maintaining weight (11lbs)