Sincere Thank You!

  • Lynda
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      I am sorry to cross post, I would like to take a moment to THANK everyone who personally wrote me about loosing Snickers, I saved every e-mail and in time will get back to each and everyone.

      This weekend was a tough one, filled with firsts, and extremely difficult to get through, it is because of all the sympathetic e-mails that kept me going, and for that I thank everyone! My family has been wonderful, and the boys ( ages 5, 10, and 12) have taken it well, my husband, what a sweet man, bought me a hand made sterling silver ring that says "Snickers" and a dozen orange roses, one for each year of Snickers life.

      I am going digest on all the list for a little while, maybe with time, I will be able to offer some support to others on the list, but for now, I need a break, as I am sure you all will understand.

      Till we meet again :)
      ~ Lynda ~
      Angel Snickers, Jasmine, and Aladdin the feline wanna be dog, missing the "Wrath of Snickers"