going no mail for a week

  • Chris Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      Hi all,

      I'm going on vacation beginning tomorrow, Saturday 31 January, and
      returning Sat. 7 February, so I'm going no-mail until then.

      If you need to email me, you can still do so privately until tomorrow...

      Best wishes and hopes and blessings to all of you and your
      kitties...I'll be thinking of you :-)

      Chris, grateful to have known Kitty Xerox
      "Wear natural fibers: hug your cat."