Off topic posts

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      The number one reason why people unsubscribe from a
      group or switch to no mail is an unacceptable volume
      of email. This is Feline Heart. If we lose experienced
      members because of too many messages, we all lose
      something. If an experienced member with something to
      contribute misses a post because of too many messages
      in their inbox, we all lose something.

      I don't mind being the bad guy, I spend a lot of time
      deleting without reading, I would have to be
      unemployed to keep up.

      Susan

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/