Good thoughts for my Piglet...

  • Sarah McCoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      Hi Folks,
      First of all, let me just say that Piglet is doing pretty well,
      though he has had to go back onto 10mg of Lasix per day, along with
      his 2 1/2 mg of Fortekor per day. So far, he hasn't had any relapse
      of the acute renal failure which the Lasix first caused in him, and
      his heart seems to be doing the job adequately for the moment.

      My worry is this: I have to go into hospital next Tuesday for a
      hysterectomy (possible ovarian cancer), and I will be in hospital for
      a week. I've arranged for a vet tech to come pill Piglet every
      evening, as well as to check his vitals, but he's very much a "one-
      woman cat", so I know he'll miss me... so please keep my little
      Piglet in your thoughts, so that he gets through my week away alright.

      Thanks!
      Sarah and Piglet, the Buddha-belly boy