Twiglet-

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2004
      The news is that Twiglet is NOT in kitten.
      After much scanning and prodding, the verdict was 'She has overindulged during the festive season'!
      Well, hands up who didn't! The vet said she is 'fat and hairy' so I told him he wasn't so hot either and we all had a good laugh ! (though his sounded a bit forced...)

      We took Twig in to see Sweetcorn and there was no recognition at all but then, one was furious with a wet gellee tumkin and the other was chowing down and didn't want to look up.
      Sweetcorn was even brighter tonight and the burns on her tum have started to granulate a bit. Please, please keep your prayers up and also spare a prayer (Ben and I did, too) for a very old female black lab who had just had her spleen removed but was quietly leaving this world, in her pen. The nurses were crying and I have to confess, I did a bit too. Someone somewhere much be feeling so sad tonight and I sure know what that feels like, as we all do. God rest you, Skeeter.
      Love
      Debbie