Mittens is doing OK

  • Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2004
      Mittens is doing OK; his breathing seems fine and he's a little more active
      than he was (he's not an active cat). I weighed him today, and his weight
      is down 7 ounces from the high weight before the chest tap (which removed
      about 5.5 ounces) and the lasix, so I'm assuming that means the fluids are
      not being retained, and maybe the lasix caused a little more fluids to leave
      his body.

      I notice he is drinking a lot (even a bit more than usual); although he's
      not urinating more often than usual, I think he's going a little more when
      he does. From what I've read, this is good.

      Linda

      Bill & Linda Fischbach (@home)
      King George, Virginia