Re: [FH] Sweetcorn, Sunday

  • Debbie (Debsie)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2004
      Oh I'm so glad she is doing better. It will be a long road, but she's headed in the right direction. Prayers are still coming your way and also for those wonderful vet techs and vet for such a great job.

      Deb

      Debbie Raikes-May <debbie.raikesmay@...> wrote:
      I have just come back from the vet hospital and Sweetcorn only has a bandage on three paws now - the un bandaged paw is growing back the pad and it is a health pink! An absolute miracle! Her tummy skin is beginning to heal thanks to this new gel bandage (If anyone wants details, let me know) and she was just about to be put under again so they could change her back paw bandages.
      In herself she is sassy, hungry, trying to roll and flex her paws and HISSED very loudly at a poor sick dog who had done nothing to harm her but was just in the next cage! She arched her little back and spat at the poor black lab who was v surprised!

      They are all very pleased with her progress there and she is being spoiled rotten by the nurses who all take it in turns to cuddle her.
      Thank you for all you continuing thoughts and prayers for her - and Ben and I - they are paying off indeed.
      Will let you know how she is tomorrow.
      Much love
      Debbie and Sweetcorn ('But he is a HORRIBLE dog! That's why I let him have it'!!)

      Debbie

      Bailey & Chief:�http://pages.ivillage.com/debgram/debsfelinefine/%ef%bf%bd

      Screensavers & Wallpapers, cats & dogs, horses, dolphins & whales, etc, holiday and custom/personal:

      http://grahamsgraphics.sphosting.com/index.html%ef%bf%bd%ef%bf%bd

      ����