Re: [anne

  • Janie and Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2004
      I think we all second guess ourselves when we lose a pet. The reason is
      we are allowed to get them out of pain and its our call. I can tell you
      it looks like you did right. I cant tell myself and I think I didnt go
      far enough. Deep down I know what I did was right it just isnt natural
      and you had control When we lose them naturally we cant question. If its
      any help Im in the same boat I lost 2 natural and two at the end I pts
      and the ones I did I still wonder ???
      Hang in there I think our cats would say you did good Mom thanks Im
      happy and can play again Janie